1. The overflow pool of the pool on two edges is lowered, therefore we are not seen the pool (infinity Edge)
2. The other two edges have been raised in relation to the overflow, thanks to which the water is poured only with two sides.
3. The holes have been laser cut into the walls to screw the accessories (sealed with gaskets).
4. The overflow tank added along the trough. It is open from the top so that the water that has been splashed falls directly into the tank. From the top it was masked with wood, it also allows you to walk on it.
5. The walls are stiffened to such an extent that after flooding with water, they do not deform despite the lack of external supports.